Staging is preparing a home for sale to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, resulting in a quicker, more profitable
Most buyers can not visualize a
home's potential. Staging creates warm, inviting spaces that
persuade buyers to linger and mentally
"move-in" instead of "move on" to the next house.
How you live in a 'home' and
how you sell a 'house' are very
Why Stage your Home?
- Staged Homes sell for about 6% more than non-Staged homes.
- Staged homes sell faster! A quicker sale results in more profit.
- Clutter Eats Equity.
You must declutter and remove personal items so buyers can see the house, not your belongings.
- Buyers buy emotionally. They look with logic, but
they buy with emotion. Staging creates an emotional response in buyers.
- First impressions are critical. Buyers decide if they
like a home within the first 30 seconds. Staging creates a series of great first impressions!
- Competition. There are many more houses for
sale than buyers right now. Your home has to shine above the rest!
- Don't wait to stage, do it right away. We know buyer activity is highest
in the first month and Staging costs less than your first price reduction would.
- 76% of Realtors recommend Staging to their sellers, because they know it